Rederi Ab Eva was founded in Mariehamn by captain Anders Öström. After him the manager was his son Olof from 1943. The first ship ss ERGO (see: Äänimeri/Ergo) was Swedish flag of convenience year 1936. The last ship ms NANCY LEE was sold 1966. Other ships:
ss EVA and ss ELLA.
Olof Öström was also manager of Rederiaktiebolaget Iris, Mariehamn during 1963 - 1968. Iris managed Swedish flag of convenience ships.